- In order to deliver to every child on the earth, Santa must keep an average speed of 832 Children per second over a 36 hour period.
- Father Christmas will have to travel aproximately 1800 Miles per second in order to make his appointed round on time.
- Father Christmas will deliver presents to the home of over 100 million good boys and girls who celebrate Christmas.
- The gift of coal for naughty Children is actually a double diss, whilst being both disappointing on the day, the burning of coal produces particulates that increase air pollution and health dangers. Burning coal emits large amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. These emissions have been shown to increase the greenhouse effect in the atmosphere and lead to global warming, so this works a punishment, both in the short term and the long term.
- Santa will deliver over 1.2 million metric tonnes of toys to homes around the world.